Powered by Blogger.

ootd: urban tropicals

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Summer is officially here judging from the weather we've been having lately. If it gets warmer I'll have to resort to bikini top ootd's...ahhh the horror! hahaha, just kidding. But it really is getting too hot to the point that it gives me migraines sometimes. Dressing up is always a bit tricky in the summer unless you have a smoking hot body and washboard abs (which I do not) so I usually result to shorts and loose camis to keep me cool.

This ruffle hem/flute (whatever you call it) skirt was actually a superb find at one of the bazaars I visited recently. I got it for only P300 from @stylecode and it's a actually a pair of skorts which is even better for petites like me because it means that we can wear it shorter! Shorter, particularly mid-thigh always look better on my not-so-long legs. :P

tropical print street style
midi rings street style
pastels street style
le bunny bleu philippines
white brogues street style
white vest street style
cole vintage top | stylecode skorts (@stylecode on IG) | le bunny blue oxfords | raoul bag | rayban sunglasses | pandora bracelets | forever21 midi rings

photos by Ana

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment