Powered by Blogger.

paperdolls spring summer 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

With all the different brands I encounter everyday through blogging, I sometimes overlook old favorites. 

PD & Co. is one of those, special thanks to the friendly store attendant who still remembered me after 5 years and reminded me of my Kate Torralba X PaperDolls shopping spree at Bloggers United 1. What a memory, right??? As soon as she said that, the memories started flowing in.

I remember purchasing two blazers and a blouse that I had such a hard time letting go off. It took me about 3 years to finally resell them at another BU and that's quite a feat considering most of my clothes only get to be worn once or twice.

Those 3 items really were some of my favorite closet staples...the cut was perfect and the fabric used felt so nice against my skin...

It's nice to see that after 5 years, things still pretty much remain the same at PaperDolls.

Attention to detail and fine quality still endure which is why I had such a difficult time narrowing down my choices to just three pieces from their new Spring/Summer 2014 line.

Here are a few of my favorites:








The new collection of Paperdolls is divided into trendy prints that go well with their wide selection of basics. Choose from "New Florals", "Global Prints" and the "New Nauticals".


Visit Paperdolls/PD and Co./Milly and Scoop Proj. at these branches - SM Department Stores, Robinsons Malls, SM Pampanga, San Lazaro, Sta. Rosa, North Edsa and Fairview, Robinsons Ermita, Galleria, Festival, Pampanga, Metro East, Market Market, Marquee Mall, Landmark Department Store, KCC Gen. Santos and Island City Mall

For more info and to get first dibs on their latest promos and sales, connect with Paperdolls socially on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@paperdollsPH)


No comments:

Post a Comment