Powered by Blogger.

ain't going nowhere

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Summer is officially here and lately I'm finding it hard to resist anything white/indian/moroccan inspired so the moment I saw this top at Paperdolls, I had to get it right away. The fabric is soft and cool on the skin plus it's loose enough that I can feel comfortable in it all day.

Also, I've really been leaning towards the oversized shirt + gladiator sandals combo. It's such an easy and stylish everyday uniform without really trying too hard. Eversince I ordered my Jeffrey Campbell La Cage gladiators from NastyGal, I've been on the hunt for a nice flat pair. It took me some months but I finally found one and really cheap too at SM Parisian. Gotta love that brand. They're always at the forefront of fashion and its always accessible for everyone.

Aside from that, music has also been a constant companion, more so now. It's always there but now it really is ALWAYS there. A few of my constant summer favorites are 311, No Doubt, Mana, and of course the classic Escape by Rupert Holmes. I also discovered a couple of new artists but my favorite new discovery would have to be EYEDRESS... Maya Kibbel's beau. He's pretty good. You can check him out on youtube or soundcloud in case you're curious. :)

gladiator sandals street style
gladiator street style
summer street style
sm parisian gladiator sandals
praiaz ph launch
rayban aviators | paperdolls top | sm parisian gladiator sandals | stockton row necklace | mphosis shorts

photos by Ana

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment