Powered by Blogger.

lemons and leopard slip on sneakers

Friday, April 4, 2014

When life gives you lemons, a tight schedule and tons of laundry, you do what you have to do.

This is what I wore to the Complex Lifestyle Store Summer 2014 launch event at Shangrila (more here) a few days ago. The event was in the afternoon but for some reason I can no longer recall, I was in a terrible hurry and got there a few minutes late.

I couldn't find anything to wear. Either it was terribly wrinkled or in the laundry hamper so I just threw on a few dependable basics together. In my head I was thinking that I just needed to look presentable but after checking out the photos of the day, I was surprised and really liked the way it turned out. Patting myself on the back for always investing in classic pieces I can repeat over and over again :)

Segway...if you're in need of some classic cut tops and bottoms, try SM Ladies Fashion. It's where I get most of my stuff. They have a lot of choices and it's always affordable. AND if you're branch of choice is SM Mall Of Asia, Do try to drop by today in your most stylish outfit wearing jeans. I'll be there to spot you and reward you with gift certificates as the featured blogger for the SM Ladies X Wrangler Style Hunt! :)


Hope to see you there!

yellow shirt street style
steve madden leopard slip on sneakers
leopard slip on sneakers street styl
leopard slip ons
sm ladies fashion yellow blouse | romwe origami skort (see here) | dresslilly statement necklace (see here) | common thread sunglasses

Many many thanks to Paul for not only taking my photos but for editing them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment