Powered by Blogger.

pastel realizations

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just got back from an exciting weekend, full of sexy bodies at Boracay for the Century Tuna Superbods Challenge with Anne Curtis, The BNO Boys and John Lloyd who was super adorable during his unveiling. I will share all that ASAP with you guys, just editing some of the videos I shot so you get the full experience of being there (hopefully ;).

In the meantime, here's an outfit I wore several days ago. I wouldn't dream of wearing a sweater except at the East Wing of Shangri-la Mall which still gets a bit chilly despite the sweltering temperatures outside.

Despite it being the peak of summer, I still can't stop wearing light sweaters and black. Force of habit which I sometimes suffer for with buckets of sweat. I'm trying to change that by embracing pastels..(pero sweater naman?! haha). I saw these crop sweaters in Zara for just P745 so I've been hoarding for when the weather begins to cool down.

Going for the boxy look here...

...which often makes me wish of being a few inches taller and flatter (in the chest area) :P

white pants street style
frontrow shop white wide leg pants
white wide leg pants street style
wide leg pants street style
zara crop sweater | frontrow shop white wide-leg pants (see HERE) | raoul accordion shoulder bag | sm accessories necklace | pandora bracelets

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment