Powered by Blogger.

soft lace

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sorry if I can't stop talking about the weather but it is getting pretty bad and I hope it doesn't get worse. The extreme heat has got my hair always in a bun. It's also put me in the mood for light and flowy cuts in cool fabrics.

This outfit reminds me a bit of lingerie. It's always been my frustration to wear those pretty lace singlets, camis and see-through bras but my proportions just won't allow it. I tried a few on and it just looks distasteful on me. Totally the opposite of the way it makes waif-like girls look elegant and ballerina-like. (I have always wanted a young boys body but I was given the exact opposite :P). Anyway, I guess this is the next best thing to that...if any of you out there have also always wanted to try the "wear your lingerie look" out but are not very comfortable with the idea or like me, doesn't suit your body type much, you might like to try this. It's comfortable and guaranteed to keep you cool all day :)

romwe side slit short
paperdolls fashion blogger
lace blouse street style
romwe split elastic black shorts
paperdolls fashion blogger

paperdolls lace top | romwe shorts (see here) | zara sandals | mango bag | bracelets: alex and ani | pandora


GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment