Powered by Blogger.

bdjbox "summer radiance" unboxing

Friday, May 23, 2014

When it comes to beauty, I tend to focus more on skin care. I go for the more natural and nothing looks more attractive to me than a freshly scrubbed, bright complexion. It also makes life a lot simpler when your "base" is good and you don't need much to enhance it.

This is why I am a strong believer in daily beauty routines and non-invasive treatments.


The "Summer Radiance" Box by BDJBox has got all we need to help our skin and hair recuperate from all the abuse and sun damage its been exposed to during the beach season plus several other add-ons.


Inside you will find:

  1. Organix Hair Care Set - a generous supply of sample sizes to help you determine which variant is best for you (srp for full size/bottle - Php499)
  2. 2 Dermal Sheet Masks - Php140 ea.
  3. Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack - Php689
  4. Godiva Licowhite Whitening Lotion and Licowhite AntiPerspirant Deodorant samples
  5. Revlon ColorStay Nail Enamel - Php 325 ea.


As well as discount vouchers for Avon, Dr. CRB, iDoNails, Lucido-L, Bifesta, and a free make-over session worth P1500 with PAC for a special occasion.


I am personally super happy with my new supply of sachet samples. I began to run out last month due to the many trips (thank you lord!) I had spread out over a couple of months and there's nowhere (to my knowledge) that I can purchase sachets of high quality products like this and these sachets are my number 1 travel buddy.

I love taking sachets with me when I travel because they're lightweight and I only need to bring enough product to last me my trip so I come home with a lighter suitcase. Love how I can just use and then throw out after. It eliminates the hassle of having to lug home half-full plastic bottles of product.


Also really liking the color choice of my Revlon polishes....bright red for when I'm feeling extra vampy and a beautiful dove gray for everyday use!


And my favorites...the overnight pumpkin sleeping pack by TooCoolForSchool and the Dermal sheet masks. Like I said in the beginning of my post, prevention is everything and nothing quite pampers the skin like an overnight treatment.


I usually store these masks in the refrigerator to keep them from drying out. Using them cold also makes a nice treat during unbearably hot afternoons.


After all this time, it seems that the BDJBox team is still highly in tune with their consumers needs and wants. Can't wait to see what's in next month's box!

for more info and to subscribe for your own BDJBox, visit: http://bdjbox.com/

for more info connect socially with BDJBox:


No comments:

Post a Comment