Powered by Blogger.

BU7 - the weekend that was...

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I'm not sure wether it was our location or lack of promotion but #BU7 wasn't as packed as the previous ones. For the first time in years, I had time to eat and go to the bathroom!  Nonetheless, it was still a success and LOADS OF FUN with LOTS of FREEBIES.

Attendees were treated to free pamper sessions thanks to Sunsilk's pop-up salon and Nail It. They also got to take home free shoes from Memorata By CLN, gift certificates and free samples from Nescafe Cappucino, an INSTAX share printer and lots of other exciting prizes.

Me, I was happy because I was finally able to remember to take some photos with you guys special thanks to Ellen Degeneres and her Oscar selfie which reminded me that my phone was capable of doing the same. :P


bu7 sunsilk
bu7xsunsilk
It was a super nice and much appreciated advanced Mother's Day gift for me to finally spend time and get to know my readers a little bit better. I'm looking forward to more bonding sessions with you guys...I've got something up my sleeve as a special thanksgiving/get to know you session. I hope it pushes through. (crossing fingers)

bu7
As a buyer, yup, (just like you guys, I also take advantage of the opportunity to purchase pretty clothes for cheap at BU), I super enjoyed browsing the "Smart Lane" where BU bloggers like Laureen Uy, and Divine Lee's stalls were located. Me and Lau are almost the same size in clothes and shoes and even if Divine wears a few sizes bigger than me, her accessories are simply to die for...Margiela x HM for 1k, anyone? :)

Thanks to Smart for making things organized for us and also for making it super easy to share our #SmartBU7 tweets and IG posts. I've heard they have more plans for Bloggers United 8, can't wait to see what they come up with for that! Ack!!!

bloggers united
bu7
And lastly, big, big thank you to The Looming Origamist for gifting me with these rainbow loom bracelets for Nikola! She loves them so much!

rainbow loom
Again, big hug, kiss and thanks to everyone who came! We'll try our best to make #BU8 the best Bloggers United to date! Hope to see you again there and thanks for always supporting us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment