Powered by Blogger.

dunlopillo - perfect,peaceful slumber

Monday, May 19, 2014

I headed to the Rigodon Ballroom of Manila Pen a few days ago to attend the Dunlopillo Event.


I didn't have much interest in these things a few years back but as age started to take its toll, a good night's sleep has become more and more important to me. 

Knowing we would get to take home a Dunlopillo pillow and a chance to take home a mattress in the raffle, I couldn't pass it up.

I've been eyeing one of these for awhile now since I first spotted it in the mall...I just found it a bit pricey but now I know why...


In a luxe afternoon tea setting, we were made familiar with Dunlopillo's unique technology and our inner "Princess and the Pea's" were given a chance to flourish, experience and play with the Dunlopillo mattresses on display.


We were even given the go signal to jump up and down on them to experience Dunlopillo's Individual Pocketed Spring (IPS) system which feature isolated spring coils that disperse movement and jolting caused by outside forces for minimal partner disturbance throughout the night...now if only they had something for snoring...



Aside from not being bothered by your partners movements to ensure a peaceful slumber, Dunlopillo also infuses their product with Tala Silver technology which is very effective in preventing the growth of bacteria and mold, making mattresses last longer.


I once saw an episode of Oprah where they used a microscope on random people's mattresses. There were so many creepy crawlies living in them...some of them even harmful...It was disturbing enough to make me cringe, grab the vaccum, Baygon and Lysol and give our mattresses a general cleaning. But still, I don't own a microscope so I had psychosomatic itching for several nights after seeing that episode.

It would be great to own a mattress that guarantees no bugs and mites.


And lastly, Dunlopillo also has the ability to keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's cool.


Eversince I got my Dunlopillo Pillow, I have been enjoying uninterrupted, dreamless sleep. Now to start saving for the mattress. I think it's worth the investment. Nothing like a good sleep to ward off sickness.

Check out Dunlopillo at these Show Rooms: Libis Branch - #16 Acropolis Commercial Area, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Libis, Quezon City, Phone: 911-1672, Fax: 913-1072EDSA Cubao Branch, Phone: 913-1975, Fax: 913-1072, Ital Design MC Home Depot Fort Branch, Phone: 815-6217, Fax: 815-6218, Cebu Branch, Phone: 032-3451378, Fax: 032-3454051


No comments:

Post a Comment