Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Velvet Slip Ons

Thursday, May 22, 2014

IMG_6103IMG_6031IMG_6070IMG_6064IMG_6037IMG_6095IMG_6096IMG_6108IMG_6069

The last two weeks have been super busy so I didn't update as much as I wanted and I've got some pretty exciting work projects ahead so I'm not sure if I have enough time to post often. But, since I'm not a dress code girl, you'll get a chance to see more of what I wear on busy days, like the outfit above. Sure I have a pair of heels in my office (okay, five pairs) to spice up my outfits when I need it, but I usually wear comfy shoes like these new Asos slipons. I hope you guys are having a great week so far and thanks for stopping by!

I'm wearing:

Sweatshirt - Chicwish (a cool one here)
Jeggings - Asos
Velvet slip ons - Asos Dockland (lots of cool options here)

SHOP THIS POST:




Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment