Powered by Blogger.

ootd: baseball in black and white

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sorry if I've been majorly lacking in outfit posts lately. It's just hard to squeeze it into our schedules lately but I'm slowly trying to make up for it.

Last weekend, during our #BeautyStaycation at Sofitel, me and Angela spent the better half of our first day there taking "street style" shots for each other and then yesterday I was able to do another one with Tracy and Ana when we attended Ayala Malls' Style Origins. So I have a couple more lined up for you guys within the coming days. Finally cause I really miss doing these posts too where I have the freedom to write about anything I feel like.

So anyway, back to the outfit...our Beauty Staycation was all about relaxation so I opted for something easy and yet still a little bit dressy since we were walking around the hotel most of the time.

I dressed down this white (semi-sporty cause it features a rounded hem + raglan style stitching at the shoulders) shift dress from Romwe by pairing it with a baseball cap and birks. I love dresses like these that aren't just comfortable but also minimalistic enough to provide several styling options.

Click HERE for a direct link to the dress in case you wanna check out its details/measurements/material and stuff.
birkenstock street style
romwe white dress
celine nano street style
sofitel manila beauty staycation
romwe white shift dress (see HERE) | arizona birkenstocks | zara leather baseball cap

photos by Angela (lushangel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment