Powered by Blogger.

ootd: pink peonies

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Saturday!

This is what I wore to the Bluewater Day Spa event a few days ago at the fairly new Marco Polo hotel (see here). It was my first time there. It's a shame I didn't have a chance to really look around the place but I did manage to get a glimpse of the pool which was pretty cool...it was an indoor infinity at the 27th floor if I remember right. Looked like a nice place to chill with a couple of pina coladas on a sunny afternoon...

Anyway, my outfit...

So happy I got a new pair of skorts again! This time printed for a refreshing change. My white and black pair are already showing signs of wear from being overused so I thought it was high time to purchase another one. I've been so addicted to skorts eversince I got my first pair. They're truly the most comfortable and easiest thing to wear + the cut is flattering on most body types. This one by Persunmall is cut just right in a way that it camouflages the belly and thighs, fabric is also really cool against the skin which is perfect. No more polyester for me while the weather is still super humid.


chanel boy bag street style
wear mauve
printed skorts street style
persunmall pteris skort

sm ladies fashion blouse | persunmall skort (see here) | mango touch sandals | @wearmauve (on IG) necklace

photos by tracyayson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment