Powered by Blogger.

ootd: resort wear

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I am a light packer because I hate lugging around heavy bags on trips where I'm required to trek carrying them for quite a distance. I also don't like having to ask for help with my bags. I don't enjoy looking like a damsel in distress. I am strong and independent (haha).

Anyway...so on our trip to Boracay for Century Tuna Superbods (see here), I just brought 1 backpack with me. I tried to shove everything I needed for 3 days in there including my Lagu and towel. My things could barely fit so I decided not to take along extra footwear. Just these sandals.

Funny story is that I ran out of clothes by the third day. Lesson learned, it's okay to pack light, just make sure to double check that you've packed enough.

This was taken when I still had clean clothes to wear. We were required to go in something "resort-wear" inspired for the event that night so I decided to go with this crane print dress from Romwe which is made with a cool, cotton fabric that doesn't wrinkle easily.

Cool cotton is the operative word. It is so hard to walk around the beach with proper clothes on. I was sticky after 30 minutes and the only thing I could really tolerate against my skin was cotton.

First time I had to wear proper clothes on the beach while mobile and it is hard.

The shell necklace was a welcome gift from the resort we were staying at :P

romwe crane print dress
birkenstock street style
resort wear
romwe crane print dress (see HERE) | veloci time watch (see HERE)
photos by Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment