Powered by Blogger.

point and shoot

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How's everyone's week going so far?

Mine's alright, just drowning a bit in backlog. I need to get back to publishing at least two blog posts per day for awhile to even things out.

In other news...I'm so happy I finally learned how to jump rope (singleunders) the proper way just like a boxer! I've been trying to learn for a couple of weeks now. It's a skill I needed to accomplish for Crossfit so I can avoid doing the knee to chest jumps instead (which are sooo freakin hard) and last night, I was finally able to do it and stop skipping rope like a kid in grade school with song. hahaha. It's a hard habit to break but I finally did and it's exhilarating. I never realized how much fun it is. (if you're trying to learn the same thing but having difficulty, I came up with a trick to learn it faster, I can teach you if you want, let me know)

So anyway, the outfit...

This is what I wore to Ayala's Style Origins for Menswear a few days ago. A little bit androgynous with the monotone palette, boots and camera bag but made a bit girly with a crop top. Love these crop tops from Topshop that sell for only P500 + 20% off when you get three. They're the easiest to pair with anything...especially now that it's so humid.

romwe origami skort street style
topshop boots street style
black topshop boots with gold buckle
black crop top street style
topshop crop top and boots | romwe origami skorts (see HERE) | persunmall leopard camera bag (see HERE)

photos by anagonzales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment