Powered by Blogger.

What's In My Bag

Saturday, May 24, 2014

IMG_6135IMG_6140IMG_6137IMG_6146IMG_6148IMG_6156  
Happy Saturday everyone! I've been asked a lot to make a what's in my bag post, so figured I'll show you some of my essentials! I carried all of the above a couple of days ago, I spent a day at the office, had a bunch of meetings, went to lunch with a friend, all in all a pretty standard week day.

So what are the things I can't live without?

1. My iPad mini in a new leather sleeve from Mujjo, I just love its tanned color.
2. I can be pretty absent minded so a day planner is my savior, if I had to carry only one thing with me - this would be it.
3. Wallet and two card holders from H&M, I like these accessories to be small
4. A pack of band aid, which is my must have in the beginning of summer
5. Avene Thermal Spring water - perfect for instant refreshment
6. Klorane Dry Shampoo is my necessity, especially when it's hot outside, without it I would seriously have to wash my head every single day, plus it gives a great boost of volume
7. & other stories hand cream - I only use it in summer because it's not too oily and it smells heavenly
8. Some H&M lip balm, I actually have a dozen of similar ones and grab the one that's closest to me when I pack my bag :)
9. My iPhone to take pictures of food and shoes
10. New Sunnies from Asos.

The bag above is Michael Kors Selma tote.

What are you spring/summer essentials that you carry around?


Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment