Powered by Blogger.

fairview terraces shops + style origin

Sunday, June 29, 2014

I had the best time a few days ago during a pseudo field trip to Fairview Terraces.


The people behind Ayala Malls were generous enough to invite a few bloggers to tour the new mall and see for ourselves what Fairview Terraces has to offer in terms of shopping, services, leisure and dining.

I had no idea what to expect so I was really surprised at how beautiful it was. There's lots of lush greenery plus the mall itself was cool, spacious and well designed. It felt a little bit like Ocean Terminal when I was inside. :)

So anyway...back to the field trip...

First stop was Recipes for lunch!
Nothing beats a good old Filipino lunch and I think Recipes is one of the best Pinoy restos in terms of flavor + value for money. I have long been a fan and often frequent their other branches. 


After lunch, we were given a few minutes to rest and stretch our legs then it was time to finally tour the mall.

We checked out the top floor where most service-oriented establishments are located. It's filled from end to end with hair and waxing salons, clinics, nail spas, barber shops and many others. Basically complete with every grooming concern covered.

A couple examples would be a posh and brightly lit Jesse Mendez salon for your hair and make-up needs or Headway Vera Salon which is perfect for those who want to get a makeover as a couple or family since they offer expert services for both men and women.


After the salons, I guess it was apt to follow with a tour of VanityBox and Egg where hair accessories and other adorable knick knacks are stocked a plenty!

Aside from every single type of accessory imagineable, Egg (which shares a space with Regalong Pambahay) also has a lot of beautiful pieces for the home. I wanted to take home several throw pillows which were currently at 50% off.

At Vanity Box, I managed to snag pearl adorned elastic hair ties which reminded me of Chanel as well as a fur scrunchy which my stylist friend urged me to purchase since "scrunchies are so in right now" and I have to agree considering I've seen them being sold lately at upwards of P300 in some boutiques and that's just for cotton! Mine was fur and I got it for only P80. I feel the challenge of an ootd wearing it coming on :P


My favorite retail establishment during our visit was Celebrations Party Central.

The store was just so much fun to visit and stocked with everything you'll need to create a beautifully stylish and themed event that all your guests will remember fondly for years to come.

Aside from gigantic lollipop balloons which we couldn't resist taking a photo with, there's also paper cups, straws, pinatas, plates lanterns, candles and everything in between in every color imaginable. This store is definitely worth a visit.


For other "everything in betweens", there's also a Japan Home Centre. The one at Fairview Terraces is huge and packed with irresistible P80 deals.


There's also an abundance of really cool, just below the radar fashion boutiques which stock unique items at affordable prices.

A few of the places we visited are Blued (for all your basic co-ed pieces), Nautica, The Go Shop and my favorite, Chase.



Chase has super trendy pieces for both men and women at reasonable prices. Mots are priced at around P500 only. Pay a little more and you already get coordinates.

I got myself the cutest Flamingo print crop top + shorts for only P600! I can't wait to feature it in a style post!


If you happen to find yourself at Fairview Terraces, make sure to drop by Chase!


After all that shopping, it was time to relax and enjoy the Style Origin Menswear show which featured Enchong Dee as a surprise guest. He not only rocked the runway in local couture but also busted out some moves while singing at the same time. The crowd went wild and I was pretty surprised because until then, I never realized how talented he was.


Just like the Greenbelt show (see HERE), the Fairview Terraces Style Origin Menswear show did not disappoint. Model after model strutted down the catwalk in ensembles that I wished came in ladies sizes. Each piece was unique, exciting and well thought of. My favorite collections were those by Proudrace, Norman Noriega, Herbert Custodio, and Jeffrey Rogador.

Here's a slideshow of the entire fashion show:



for more on Fairview Terraces, connect with them socially on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@ilovefairviewterraces)

No comments:

Post a Comment