Powered by Blogger.

haul: high street fashion by persunmall and romwe (shopping hack!)

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Here's a haul post or something I would prefer to call a "Petite Fashion Lifehack".

Just like most of you, I am a big fan of High Street Fashion, most specifically by two popular brands that I won't mention but I'm sure is obvious when you browse through the photos below. Some of them look familiar right? That is because you've probably seen them displayed in the shop windows of these 2 brands.

Back to being a Petite Fashion Lifehack.... I am small and often times, even the smallest sizes at these stores don't fit me.

As we all know, most of these clothes there are made in China...right?

So I kinda found a way around the issue...

Asians have smaller frames and Romwe and Persunmall both have roots in China...the result of these 2 pairings are for me, High Street Fashion that fits!

OR ---

If regular sizes fit you anyway, guess what? They have sizes too so instead of calling it a Petite Fashion Lifehack for you, feel free to call it a Budget Fashion Lifehack because darlings...the prices at these sites will amaze you.

Both sell clothes at really affordable prices with impressive quality.

Here are some of my favorites this month:

From ROMWE:


For some reason, a lot of the events I attend require a white dress code. I have been searching for a white dress that suits my personal style, is simple but interesting so I can wear it more than once.

I love how this shift dress packs a lot of personality despite being plain with its raglan style sleeves and scalloped hemline.

It's perfect for any Sport Luxe look.

(check it out HERE


I have been wanting this ever since I first saw it in the boutique but it was quite expensive so I got it from ROMWE instead.

It's a great alternative to my super overused origami skorts because just like those, these are also comfortable shorts but a bit dressier than the latter. It goes so well with pastels which I'm trying to wear more of lately. :)

See this Assymetrical Skirt HERE


From PERSUNMALL:

Like I said about the skorts above, Pastels! With my favorite shade of all being baby blue.I saw a blouse similar to this in one the stores implied above but the smallest size they carried was still too big for me. But I totally fell in love with it at first sight.

So when I saw it at Persunmall, I immediately added it to my cart. Not only does in a size that fits me perfectly, it was also very affordable and the material is also really nice...Goes so well with that skort and my new white Birks for a weekend look reminiscent of Eva Chen's style.

See the blouse HERE



And lastly, another skort! Also, from Persunmall. 

I swear I have been addicted eversince I purchased my first skort. They are the most comfortable and versatile thing to wear. Plus I love how much dressier they are than normal shorts. I'm telling you, once you start, you won't be able to stop :P

See these Skorts HERE




Even better? Both sites offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE with no minimum order requirement!

For more awesome high street style, visit: ROMWE.COM and PERSUNMALL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment