Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Logomania

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

IMG_6678IMG_6637IMG_6666IMG_6625 IMG_6689IMG_6628

My spring/summer outfits are always more comfortable, beacause suddenly I have all these things to do and places to go and oftentimes heels are not an option. If the weather allows I like to trow on my trench coat and keep the rest of the outfit sporty like today. I'm wearing my new quilted skirt from Asos that I simply couldn't pass up on given the price! 

The past weeks have been crazy and I have a couple of free days starting from tomorrow, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to recharge and breathe in some fresh mountain air. See you next week!

I'm wearing:

Trench coat - Oasap (similar one here)
Skirt - Asos
T-shirt - Zara
Sneakers - Asos Dino
Bag - The Leather Satchel
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Asos 

SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment