Powered by Blogger.

nivea in-shower skin conditioner launch

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stop! Don't go anywhere. This isn't lotion...sort of... :)

Yesterday afternoon at The Spa in Shangri-la, I attended the launch of  Nivea's new and super exciting product: the In-Shower Skin Conditioner.

nivea in shower skin conditioner
Trust one of the oldest names in skincare to come up with yet another innovative product.

Nivea' In-Shower Skin Conditioner works just like a hair conditioner.

Take a shower normally with your shower gel, rinse and then follow with your skin conditioner, rinse for soft and supple skin all day without the greasy feeling.

nivea philippines
I got to try it first hand after a body scrub at The Spa. 
Despite skipping on my usual lotion routine after bath, my skin was still exceptionally soft. I though it was a fluke so I decided to try it again this morning, still soft. Awesome!

I suffer from super dry skin and I can never go a day without lotion no matter how hot and humid it is outside. My skin tends to break at extremely dry points but using the In-Shower conditioner gives the exact same effect as using a liberal amount of lotion after bath.

nivea skin conditioner
I can't tell you how great this is for me, especially when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to wait for my skin to totally absorb the lotion before putting my clothes on. I sometimes have to leave the house sticky despite having just taken a shower. I also hate it when it's humid and then the lotion seems to resurface along with my sweat. Not the most pleasant feeling in the world....

nivea skin conditioner price
BUT, what I love most about this product is that it's water activated and is immediately absorbed into the skin. You don't have to wait for it to soak while doing nothing in the shower. Just apply like lotion and rinse off immediately. How efficient is that???

Nivea's new In-Shower Skin Conditioner definitely gets the thumbs up for me. It's an awesome new way to get skin moisturized.

For more info, connect socially with Nivea Philippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@NiveaPhils)

Join My Princess Hazel Salon and Spa Giveaway HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment