Powered by Blogger.

lego sandals...they morph!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

So far, the only shoe I've owned that is worthy of its own blog post.

strappy sandals street style
With so many different shoe styles available to us now, it takes a really special shoe to stand out from the pack and speak to me. This pair totally did.

The first time I saw it, I knew I had to have it. It isn't everyday that you come across something as unique and interesting as these.

lego sandals
Aside from instant hipster points (:P) for reminding me of Lego's, what's especially cool about this shoe is that it can morph to match any outfit...

frontrow shop colour block heeled sandals
The different colored leather straps are detachable...

frontrow shop
So you can take 1, 2, or all 3 of them off and create a different looking sandal each time...

color block sandals
That's just the tip of the iceberg, I haven't even tried criss-crossing them yet or bunching them all up in the middle to impersonate an ultra-cool boot...

frontrow shop colour block sandals
Plus point because you get so much for so little, they're made of genuine leather and they're super comfy too!

color block sandals
What do you think of them? :)

Check out these awesome FrontRowShop Color Block Sandals HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment