Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Dressing up for a Picnic

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

IMG_5708IMG_5686IMG_5698IMG_5688IMG_5694IMG_5712IMG_5728IMG_5745IMG_5770IMG_5793

Hi guys! I hope you're having a lovely week so far! 

The last couple of weeks have been extremely exhausting, I had to work every single day, so when an opportunity to get away for a couple of days presented itself, my boyfriend and I took a train to Warsaw. Many of my friends can't imagine their vacation without sea, beach and tan, but I personally love spending time in other cities, living a normal life, renting an apartment instead of booking a hotel, cooking, having a morning run and going to picnics, which I did yesterday, in a word doing things tourists don't do. It helps me to get my mind off work and freshen things up a bit. 

P.S. Have you noticed I changed my hair color? I got extremely bored with my old hair so I just had to do something drastic (at least for me). Let me know what you think!

I'm wearing:

Off-shoulder top - Chicwish
Denim shorts - Oasap
Sandals -  Pull&Bear (old, similar ones here and here)
Bag - Michael Kors Jet Set tote 
Jewelry - H&M

SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment