Powered by Blogger.

ootd: comfortable with myself

Saturday, July 12, 2014

So here's what's been happening lately...

I've been missing out on some really good events because of conflicts with my schedule, traffic, etc. Great opportunities that were slightly painful for me to miss. I get affected, yes, I get a bit down, yes, but only for about an hour. I know that all these probably wouldn't matter in 5 years so in the end I'm generally okay with everything...despite missing out and despite being quite temporarily broke, I have been feeling incredibly blessed lately because of you.

Yes, you, who takes the time to write and thank me for being an inspiration, for helping you realize certain things you've been taking for granted...and some other issues along those lines. It truly is overwhelming and I think I am the happiest I have ever been in my life because I know that my message is finally coming across and that what I have been trying to do is working. You are my inspiration and I think it's lovely how things have a way of travelling full circle. You guys inspire me to be better so I can inspire more people to feel better about themselves. 

It's impossible to feel poor when your heart is bursting with love and gratitude. :)

That being said, here's an #ootd :P

A super comfortable one at that...

skechers wedge sneakers street style
I used to have my wedge sneakers under heavy ootd rotation a few years back and I just stopped wearing them because I bought new shoes (several, which is probably why I'm always broke :P) and they kept getting shoved into the back of my shoe cabinet and also cause I'm fickle and I kinda wanted to try new things...so there they stayed.

And then a few weeks back I saw a paparazzi shot of Gwen Stefani strolling around with her kids wearing a pair. She looked so comfortable and chic that it kinda made me miss wearing mine...thing is, I already sold them.

As luck would have it, after a few days, I received an email from Skechers for an event to promote their SKCH+3 wedge sneakers. What a lucky coincidence!

So after about a year, here I am again utterly satisfied and comfortable in a pair of wedge sneakers from Skechers...I gotta say, they're the comfiest out of all I've tried. They're super cushioned which makes me forget that I'm actually wearing a pair of 3" wedges.

And because they're basically just sneakers, they go with everything. Except unlike sneakers which are flat, the added height definitely does wonders for flattering the legs ;P

skechers philippines fashion blogger
gray wedge sneakers
wearing skch+3 
wedge sneakers street style
skechers wedge sneakers
skechers skch+3 
skechers philippines
h&m sweater dress | uno de 50 bracelet | mphosis necklace | zara bag | skechers SKCH+3 wedge sneakers

photos by paultheprguy.blogspot.com

ONGOING GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment