Powered by Blogger.

ootd: mad about denim + sm denim movement sale/show

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Aaaahhh denim....

I'm pretty sure that everyone who lives in a developing country owns at least 1 pair. The odd thing about something so common is that it is unusually hard to find a pair that fits perfectly.

I love denim, I used to wear it all the time but since I started blogging several years ago I haven't been in them as much because I couldn't find a pair that was interesting enough to post in an ootd. Yes there were a few, mainly oversized pairs from Cheap Monday and maybe a couple from Stradivarius but none of them made me fall in love as hard as I did with this pair.

It was love at first sight. The moment I saw it hanging in Topshop, I knew I had to have it and swore to wear it no matter how it fit. Thankfully, it fit great which is why I got it in every color they have available :P Since denim is a pretty classic staple, I consider it an investment for many years to come.

To further prove my love for the sturdy fabric, I went for a head to toe look. Matched my Topshop Hayden Jeans with this distressed denim jacket that I bought from Suiteblanco last year. It's such a great coincidence that their wash matches perfectly together. 

topshop hayden jeans
ripped jeans street style
pastel yellow pumps street style
zara pastel yellow pumps
ripped denim street style
girbaud philippines
ripped boyfriend jeans street style
Just in case you're on the hunt for a perfect pair or are on the lookout for a new denim silhouette, make sure to check the SM Denim Movement at all SM Stores this month.

Shops like Forever 21, Aeropostale, River Island, Levi's, Basic House, Topman, Burton Menswear, Dorothy Perkins, Vero Moda, Miss Selfridge, American Eagle and several other brands have a lot of choices in stock right now from shorts, jeans and outerwear in endless new shapes plus they're on sale too!

sm denim movement
suiteblanco denim jacket | topshop hayden jeans and crop top | zara pastel yellow slingback pumps | girbaud backpack | uno de 50 bracelet

photos by PaulthePRguy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment