Powered by Blogger.

ootd: modern princess

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kinda makes me cringe a little using the word princess on myself. :P I think I have gone past that stage many years ago and even then, it was never really a word I would use to describe myself but as the saying goes...anybody can be a a princess for a day and so when I received the invite for the La Tentacion Nina Ricci event stating that the dress code for the event was to come dressed as a "Modern Princess", I decided to embrace it and have fun with this once in a blue moon ootd.

Besides, sticking with a mostly black and white palette and simple, body skimming silhouettes allowed me to still feel like myself and not so much like a fish out of water. To make the total look a little more "princess-sy", I decided to give it a touch of pink by finishing it off with these gorgeous rock-stud pumps that I got recently from Milanoo.

tulle skirt street style
valentino rock stud pumps street style
valetino studded heels street style
sheer striped blouse
maxi tulle skirt
dorothy perkins sheer striped blouse
Speaking of the shoes, I have been wanting a pair like these since last year but the ones I have come across in the past usually don't fit very well or are quite uncomfortable. So happy I came across these because aside from being true-to-size and nicely made, they're quite friendly on the feet. I wore them all-day at the mall for 2 events - from lunch to after dinner and my feet only started hurting towards the end of the night. Pretty impressive for closed toe pumps. So yep, these are probably my new favorites. Can't beat the 2 CC's - cute + comfortable! :P

milanoo rivet heels
manila fashion blogger
philippine street style
dorothy perkins sheer striped blouse | dreslilly tulle skirt (see HERE) | milanoo rock stud pumps (see HERE)

photos by RheaBue.com

ONGOING GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment