Powered by Blogger.

Resort Wear

Monday, July 28, 2014

IMG_5143IMG_5063IMG_5100IMG_5110IMG_5071IMG_5141IMG_5125IMG_5150IMG_5089

Here I am wearing my new shirt dress which sort of makes me feel I'm somewhere by the sea, covering my chocolaty tanned legs and the only thing going through my mind being cocktails! Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near the sea right now, but trust me, this dress is coming to the vacay with me next month!

I'm wearing:

Shirt dress - Chicnova (mine is in size M, also lots of cool options and inspiration in this post)
Sliders - Asos Fold Up (in orange here, also adore these pastel ones here, here and here)
Bag - Michael Kors (also lots of options here)
Cuffs - H&M (similar ones: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Sunnies - Asos Men

SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment