Powered by Blogger.

skechers skch+3: an #ootd staple

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I don't normally associate comfort with height when it comes to shoes. Usually you choose between one or the other which is probably why the term "tiis ganda" is so often coined among the fashionista set who cannot live without their high heels.


I myself am a bit vertically challenged and I appreciate the way a little added height can elongate my legs.
But, like I said earlier, added height also usually translates to pain.

It's rare that the 2 combine effortlessly into a single shoe but with the Skechers SKCH+3, it's made possible.


The Skechers Skch +3 isn't my first pair of wedge sneakers but it is by far the comfiest of all I've tried.
It honestly feels like a flat shoe. It's super cushioned with ample ankle support (I haven't tried the low-cut style) so you can wear it all day without feeling any pain on your heel or lower back.


It's a great everyday shoe and it's also surprisingly quite versatile as shown to us in a mini fashion show during a press event at their Glorietta store a few days ago.

The stylist managed to pair these wedge sneakers with many different types of outfits from a laidback look with boyfriend jeans, a dainty lace outfit for a dinner/night out and even an edgy ensemble with leather leggings and a wide-brim hat...






All were pulled off effortlessly and made possible by the many design variations of  the Skechers +3:






There's something for everyone which makes the SKCH +3 an easy #OOTD staple.

for more info connect with Skechers Philippines on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

ONGOING GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment