Powered by Blogger.

Current Cravings: Alexander Wang

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Despite the fact that Alexander Wang happens to be one of my favorite designers, I still don't own any item from his collections. Even though the prices seem quite reasonable given the quality of the pieces and the timelessness of their designs, I always fall for cheap stuff from high street, ending up with 10 bags/shoes from Zara or Asos instead of a really high quality designer item.

Anyways, I'm officially starting to save on the Midnight Adriel bag and one of these boots, not sure, which ones, though, they both look gorgeous and super wearable. I've also been drooling over the T by Alexander Wang sweaters and jumpers, they look super cozy and really flattering!


1. Black Leonie boots - $695.00
2. Luca - Espresso Nubuck - $625.00
3. Elephant Stiff Cotton Raglan Zip Sweatshirt - $158.00
4. Midnight Adriel With Rhodium Hardware - $475.00


No comments:

Post a Comment