Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Suede boots

Friday, October 14, 2011

 
 
 
I've been wearing these Asos boots almost non stop since I received them a couple weeks ago, not only are they super comfy, they also seem to add sort of a laid back touch to any outfit. Also, this New Yorker top is my first take on the whole tribal/aztec hype that's going on all over the bloggies. I definitely love the print, but it looks like I don't have much stuff to match it with.

On another note, I've just taken on a sewing/tailoring course :) I feel like I have this huge DIY potential, but can't seem to start creating clothes being afraid to mess up the fabrics :) Anyways, I hope this course will bring me confidence enough to make stuff I either can't find anywhere or refuse to pay for :)

Have a fun weekend!

I'm wearing:
Top - New Yorker
Jeans - Pull and Bear
Jacket - Zara
Bag - Topshop
Suede Chelsea boots - Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment