Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Harem Leather Pants

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Finally I got my hands on these pants that I've been searching for so long! As much as I like leather leggings for working with every single outfit, it's time to move to bigger and better things! I know that wearing them with those white pointy shoes is a bit of a cliche, but I just had to give this combo a spin, after all I made it up in my head long before I got both the shoes and the pants.

Right now I gotta run for a full day of errands, so have a great day and see you guys later!


I'm wearing:

Blazer - Zara (really old)
Harem leather pants - Sheinside
Top and shoes - H&M 
Bag - Zara (actually belongs to my little sister, who kindly took these photos for me:))
Watch - Casio







bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment