Powered by Blogger.

as if

Thursday, October 31, 2013

 Thanks for the blog post title Niche.

I was really going for an Urban Rock Chic look since that was the dress code for the Mango Rocks It Up fashion show but the first thing Niche said when he saw me was "Clueless!" I guess that's because of the matchy-matchy tartan jacket and skirt.

Later in the night, when I met up with Ana, she said it looks "Harajuku"-ish. 

I don't know, all I know is that I wanted to try a head to toe plaid look. :)

zara lookbook fall winter 2013
romwe plaid jacket ootd
romwe plaid jacket street style
zara trf lookbook fall winter 2013
romwe plaid jacket ootd
jeffrey campbell coltrane cut out boot street style
jeffrey campbell coltrane boot
jeffrey campbell coltrane
jeffrey campbell cut out boot
zara lookbook 2013
romwe tartan jacket (see here) | zara trf neoprene tartan skirt | forever 21 kurt cobain tee | jeffrey campbell coltrane boots | topman "rad" socks

photos by Paul, Niche and Tracy

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment