Powered by Blogger.

last minute diy halloween costume ideas

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I found myself in a bit of a pinch today...it's my sister-in-law's Halloween/Birthday costume party tonight and I still don't have a costume.

I've been meaning to make/buy one but I've been so busy lately + not to mention sick that it totally slipped my mind.

Since after lunch, I've been wracking my brain for easy and quick DIY-able costumes. Thought I'd share them with you just in case you're in need of some ideas as well.

First my favorite and what I'm most likely to wear tonight...A clockwork orange. Go traditional with pants or a sexy female version like the photo below...



 Mary Poppins...


80's aerobics...


Paint on a black shirt...cute for those expecting...


Wayne and Garth, flannel, ripped jeans, rocks shirts + chucks you're 99% done.


Sandy from Grease...


A cute scarecrow...


Another favorite...cheerleaders from Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit Video...

 Springbreakers!!! Cute shorts, high tops + bikinis and a fun attitude.


Great Gatsby, throw on a sparkly dress put on a jeweled headband...


for more creative Halloween costume ideas, check Pinterest HERE.

Hope this helps! Got other ideas? Please share, Thank you! :)

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment