Powered by Blogger.

borderline

Friday, October 18, 2013

 It honestly feels like all I've been doing lately is rush. No time to dilly dally. My alarm is usually set to go off very early yet all I have time to do is grab a cup of coffee, take a quick shower and dress up...all done in an hour or less. 

My best friend these days is loose comfortable clothing that's easy to slip on and off like this tunic/dress from SM Ladies Fashion. I am such a sucker for stripes, I can almost never resist grabbing one when I see it as long as it fits right.

This is what I wore to one of those "national events days" which included the Gionee Launch, Knorr Kitchenhood Clinic, and Unilever Pledge Your Hands Dinner. We were supposed to finish the day off with Freeway's Natinal Artist Series: Juan Luna event but sadly this was also the same day as the storm and we got caught on Edsa for 3 hours.

I left really early and didn't really have the time to put much thought into styling. I am wearing a pair of leather shorts underneath that I realized too late couldn't be seen. Was hoping it would peak out a little from under my tunic so it wouldn't look to borderline pok (:P) but oh well, at least I know they're there and more leg always makes you look taller anyway. :))

Next time, I'm wearing this with black pants or tights!

striped dress street style
striped dress street style
striped dress street style
striped dress/tunic from SM Ladies Fashion | topshop boots | rayban wayfarers | alex and ani bangles
photos by Paul

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment