Powered by Blogger.

#phfw day 1 outfit

Thursday, October 24, 2013

 This is probably one of my most favorite ensembles so far but to tell you the truth, it was pretty much thrown together at the last minute. Everything arrived right on time and fell into place.

It all started with these studded gladiator sandals that I asked my tita to order for me from Nasty Gal a couple months ago. It was never my intention for them to arrive in time for fashion week but to my delight, they did last Saturday with my Mamita when she arrived home from her vacation.

So yay, I had new shoes to wear but that was about it. I haven't had a lot of time to shop lately and I was literally clueless about my day 1 Philippine fashion week outfit on the morning itself. Clarity came when Paul sent an sms telling me that I was required to wear all white for the Olay sponsored show.

I rushed to the post office to pick up several parcels that arrived that day hoping this top was in one of them, It was! :D

Speaking of this top, it's from a new discovery of mine called Front Row Shop. They have the coolest clothes ever, feels like my "soulmate shopping destination". Seems everything they have is tailor-made for my style preferences. Good for the blog, bad for the wallet :P

jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals street style
ruffle hem skirt street style
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals street style
jeffrey campbell la cage gladiator sandals
front row shop punched leather sweater
leather sweater street style
philippine fashion week day one stylebible
white leather punched top from front row shop (see here) | white ruffle hem skirt from romwe (see here) | jeffrey campbell "la cage" gladiator sandals from nastygal | sm parisian silver foil clutch | hued bags clear studded wrap bracelet

photos by Paul

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment