Powered by Blogger.

ootd: uniqlo fleece

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I have been crushing on this hooded fleece coat from Uniqlo for such a long time already, it's the coziest thing ever and Im so tempted to buy it for my upcoming trip. The only thing stopping me is that it is a bit too warm for our weather but how I really, really love it.

In fact, I almost purchased it during Uniqlo's Megamall branch grand opening but then Paul pointed out that it's much much more practical to get a shorter fleece jacket version. I find the turn-up collar design pretty snappy and the fact that all their fleece jackets were on sale for just P790 made the final decision for me.

But I still feel the yearning after taking a second look of the coat in the photo below...what do you guys think? :)

uniqlo fleece coat
uniqlo womens fleece jacket
uniqlo fleece
uniqlo philippines fashion blogger
uniqlo fleece jacket street style
black fleece jacket from uniqlo philippines | jeffrey campbell la cage sandals | bershka houndstooth ruffle hem skirt | bayo gray shirt

photos by Paul

GIVEAWAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment