Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: That Time of Year

Monday, January 27, 2014

IMG_1412 -IMG_1424 -IMG_1412 - copyIMG_1392IMG_1436

I bet you all have missed my whining about the weather, so here you go, thank me later! When these pictures were taken it was about -5° C outside and I thought this is the biggest cold I can survive. Well, what do you know, turns out our weather has prepared a surprise for us and this week the temps will drop to -20°! 

So anyways, it's that time of year when I spend more time at home, take fewer outfit pictures and make plans on how to escape the cold.

I'm wearing:

Coat - Sheinside
Shirt - StyleMint (similar one here)
Leggings - Choies
Biker boots - ASOS Aberdeen
Watch - Casio
Fur collar - Asos
Lipstick - Lord & Berry (black red)  


Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment