Powered by Blogger.

january 2014 bdjbox unboxing

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hi guys! This is mighty delayed. I try to post my BDJBox un-boxings as soon as I receive them in the mail to give you guys time to deliberate wether or not you want to order a box. Unfortunately my January box arrived while I was on vacation and I have only been able to photograph it after I arrived a few days ago.

Unforgivably late for January but just in time for February!

There's no need to worry though cause BDJBoxes have been consistently awesome since day 1.

bdjbox january 2014
Speaking of Day 1, the January BDJBox is kind of reminiscent of the first box I received.

Contents aren't as awesomely overwhelming as the previous months boxes but still well worth your money.

I guess I am just being a bit spoiled since I got used to always getting full-sized items in my boxes. This month, it's quite an even mixture of both which after a bit of contemplation is just as well since I have been running out of sample size products and I need them for when I travel. Now, I have a fresh new stash with a full line of Tony Moly samples. I still couldn't be happier.

Anyway, here's what's inside:

bdjbox 2014

  1. Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap P114 ea.
  2. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo (sample) P1200, full size. *bonus item
  3. My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Conditioner (sample) P1200, full size. *bonus item
  4. Avon CC Cream P699
  5. Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara (sample) P650, full size
  6. Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint 20ml P220
  7. TonyMoly samples
  8. Revlon Nail Art P375
  9. Garnier Color Naturals P199
Bonus coupons: Free Brow Construction at Browhaus, 3 P500 gift vouchers for Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines, Azta Urban Salon gift vouchers (P600 off for Brazilian Keratin Treatment, P800 off for Cynos Nano Digital Perming)

Product total: P1607
Total Savings: more than P5000.00!

When you think about how much a box costs (P480), P5000 is still a huge amount of savings, don't you think?

To subscribe for your own BDJBox, visit: http://bdjbox.com/

for more info connect socially with BDJBox:



JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment