Powered by Blogger.

pandora's valentine collection (open letter to Dennis)

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dennis, honey....I know you don't check my blog often but today's a good day to start! :P

I didn't really ask for anything for my birthday and you know, Valentine's is coming and all...I was wondering if you got me anything yet? (batting eyelashes)

If you haven't and don't know what to give me...how about these?

pandora valentine collection
 Pandora's Valentine collection! I was thinking a couple of sterling silver bracelets that I can stack with my watch? You choose the pendants, I'd love if it was personalized ;)

If there's extra budget, how about throwing in a stacked ring set with cubic zirconia...(see just cubic zirconia!!! so go na? :P) stones as well? ;)

pandora valentine collection
Watchathink? Is it a yes? If it is, please drop by any Pandora store at GREENBELT 5, GLORIETTA 4, BONIFACIO HIGH STREET CENTRAL, NEWPORT MALL (RESORTS WORLD MANILA), SHANGRI-LA MALL EAST WING, THE PODIUM, ELEMENTO IN AURA MALL, MEGAMALL EXPANSION , CENTURY CITY MALL while I'm out so you can surprise me! :)

It's worth it naman since Pandora comes from a highly reputable company in Denmark and their stuff is top grade. :D

If you're still not convinced, you can also check out:  http://www.pandora.net

THANK YOU!!!!! XOXO


UPDATE!!! He said YES!!!



JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment