Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Mixing Textures

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Title
 IMG_2344IMG_2361IMG_2356--doubIMG_2379doubleIMG_2362-IMG_2339IMG_2321IMG_2407double2IMG_2410

Hey guys! Sorry for the long radio silence, I simply couldn't bring myself to post the last couple of days with all the atrocity happening in Ukraine.  And thank each one of you who sent me an email or a facebook message of support, I'm extremely touched to know so many of you care, especially those outside of Ukraine! <3

Today has been filled with good news, and even though we have a great deal of work ahead of us, looks like everything will be fine eventually, so I decided to resume posting with this dark shaded outfit I wore last week, which seems very appropriate for the day. I hope you like it!

I'm wearing:
Coat - Sheinside
Pants - New Yorker
Fur vest - Sheinside
Top - H&M
Boots - Zara (similar ones here)
Watch - Casio

Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment