Powered by Blogger.

ootd: daytime tulle

Friday, March 14, 2014

Ever since I saw Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker running around New York in a tulle skirt, I knew I had to try it one day as well.

I am admittedly not as frivolous, brave nor adventurous as Carrie when it comes to fashion so I took it down a notch and tried to make it a little more daytime/Manila appropriate without having to endure weird sidelong glances from bystanders.

To tell you the truth, I had mixed feelings about it. When I first ordered it online, I was super excited and couldn't wait for it to arrive, when it finally did, I was a little afraid of it after unwrapping. I didn't know what to do with it at first but once I put it on, I just totally fell in love. I didn't realize how versatile it could be and how easy it is to dress up or down...

mmf fashion blogger
tulle skirt street style
persunmall fashion blogger
dresslily tulle skirt
tulle skirt street style
pink sunglasses street style
sm ladies fashion cami | persunmall chinese style embroidery necklace (see HERE) | gucci sunglasses c/o sarabia optical | zara bag | dreslilly tulle skirt (see HERE) | mmf spiked loafers (see HERE)


GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment