Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Agony x Girissima

Friday, April 11, 2014

title copyIMG_8762 copyIMG_8805IMG_8776IMG_8750IMG_8789IMG_8755 copyIMG_8799IMG_8772IMG_8809

Just recently I discovered a very cool aussie brand called Cameo, it's aesthetics is right up my alley, the designs are just the right amount of edgy and trendy and I love the fact that the clothes look designer without the heavy price tags. So anyways, when Girissima, a cool Portuguese online store, approached me to create a look from the clothes they carry I knew at once I want to wear head to toe Cameo. I fell in love with the crackled effect top and with the cut and juiciness of this orange skirt, a white blazer is classics that my closet seemed to miss.

I hope you guys like this look and do check out both the store and the brand, there are loads of beautiful and affordable items.

I'm wearing:

Blazer - Cameo via Girissima
Top - Cameo via Girissima
Skirt -  Cameo via Girissima
Heels - Cynthia Rowley(similar styles here and here)
Bag - Marc B
Necklace - Zara (similar one here)


Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment