Powered by Blogger.

nourish juice review - cold-pressed and affordable

Saturday, April 12, 2014

I have long been a a fan of juicing (as seen in this post.) I know that me and my family are unable to consume (even close to) the recommended daily allowance of fruits and vegetables no matter how much I try to tweak our daily menu and this worries me, especially for my daughter. I want us to be healthy and I have already experienced the added energy and alertness after consuming a green smoothie or a raw meal and I want the same for them which is why I bought us a juicer. Nothing beats raw but unfortunately, due to time constraints, I am unable to juice as often as I like.

Which brings us to ready made, home-delivered, cold-pressed juice.

There are many brands out there to choose from, the only problem is, some are either super expensive or taste really bad...believe me, it can get pretty awful at times.

Nasty enough to put off most first-timers which is a shame considering its many health benefits.

Juicing doesn't have to be dreadful and Nourish Juice gets that. Their recipes are a combination of a perfectly balanced ratio of fruits and veggies for a refreshing daily drink and they're priced quite competitively as well at just P125 for a 250ml bottle and P195 per 350ml bottle.


You can also opt to avail their 1 day/2day/3day package which includes 6 bottles/day, 2 organic teas, a thermal bag and delivery.


Having fresh, cold-pressed juice daily is a great way to supplement your daily diet. It's not just for people who are trying to lose weight or detoxify. It's for everyone, including kids and Nourish Juice is yummy enough even for the pickiest eater to consume. My faves are their Watermelon Lemonade, Opulent Orange and Green Gusto. They're the perfect invigorating drink for these hot summer months.

For more info connect with Nourish Juice PH on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@nourishjuicePH)

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment