Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: A Hint of Pink

Monday, April 7, 2014

titleIMG_4444
IMG_4449IMG_4492IMG_4497IMG_4518IMG_4440

I wasn't sure if these pictures needed to be posted on the blog, since you've already seen the outfit in the previous post and even if you didn't, it's only an alteration of this one here. As you probably have guessed, I had only three minutes to change in between running from one venue to another, but I think the shoes and the coat have made just enough difference. Anyways, these pictures were made just for fun, not for the blog, my bf and I had 10 spare minutes and this beautiful backyard of Galerie de Valois, so we couldn't pass up on the opportunity to have some shots taken here ;)

I'm wearing:

Coat - River Island (similar one here)
Heels - Semilla
Bag - Milly via Revolve Clothing 



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment