Powered by Blogger.

whiteout

Monday, April 7, 2014

This was one of my outfits for the Dove Summit I attended last weekend at Sofitel. We were required to wear white for the duration of the entire weekend so I scoured my cabinet for all things white only to realize that I don't have many plain white pieces.

I was in a rush on my way to Sofitel because I was coming from DFA beforehand. I only had an hour to pack so what I literally did was just put all of my white pieces in my backpack and then later on coordinate pieces after checking-in.

I guess this is another example of the advantage of owning a lot of basic pieces :))

white vest street style
white outfit
rafe bag
white vest street style
all white street style
sm ladies white cami | romwe shorts (see here) | rafe bag | mmf sandals | fly shades

photos by Ana

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment