Powered by Blogger.

make me blush nail spa and beauty lounge review

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Make Me Blush is one of a kind. It's not just a nail spa, it's where you go for a full day of pampering.

Located at Hemady Square Building along E. Rodriguez Avenue in Quezon City, it's my new favorite go-to place for primping despite it's distance from my house.

Why go the extra kilometers?

make me blush review
Aside from it's ultra calming pastel interiors, the staff at Make Me Blush are extremely well trained, courteous, and highly skilled at their different specialties.

During my visit, I had a foot spa, maniped and threading on both my eyebrows and upper lip.

make me blush nail spa review
The obvious difference between Make Me Blush and other nail salons are the tools they use: high quality, shiny tools that get the job done flawlessly and efficiently.

The not so obvious? My experience was totally painless and flinch-free even when Joy got down to my toes. My toes are usually a tricky business when it comes to pedis. Always usually hurts a bit when they get to the edges (and no, I don't have ingrown nails, just probably really thick, tough, semi non-pliable toenails.:P) but with Joy, it was a pleasurable experience all the way. She is also the most precise and anal manicurist I have ever tried. She will take her time until she gets the job done perfectly. Case in point: she painted a nail of mine twice because the cuticle wasn't straight. Unhappy with the result, she stripped the polish away and re-did it all over again until it was even and perfect.

Another incident: I ALWAYS manage to ruin my manicure just minutes after, same thing happened here so I asked for a re-touch. At other nail salons, the manicurist usually just dabs a bit of polish on to cover up the flaw, not Joy. She wiped away the entire damaged nail and re-did the entire process down to the base.

make me blush qc review
make me blush e rod review
As for the threading, I couldn't be happier. I have a low threshold for pain when it comes to threading (I'd rather get a tattoo), I get hurt and wounded easily which is why I'm very particular about where I get it done.

Grace did the threading for me and I am happy to announce that her hands are light as a feather. Easily one of the most comfortable threading sessions I have ever had. Gentle, comfortable and for the first time, no tears shed!

She also did a good job shaping my eyebrows.

What I love most about Make Me Blush is that they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Everyone is extra nice and mild-tempered. They take their time making you feel like they really care about the end result. You to come out looking and feeling pretty and you definitely get your money's worth.

Lastly, they are a one-stop shop beauty lounge. Like I said in the beginning of my post, you can block of your entire day and just indulge yourself in the many services they offer. From nails, hair to a full body massage in one of their private rooms. Perfect place to get ready for a wedding or big event plus they're also very affordable:

make me blush price list
make me blush menu
make me blush services
Even if you live quite a distance away from E. Rodriguez, I highly suggest making the trek to Make Me Blush. It's worth your time and the extra distance. I guarantee you a 100% pleasurable experience even if you're there for pain (threading :P). Take your girlfriends along with you for fun afternoon of manipeds and massages over coffee (they serve it for free)

for more info, ADD MakeMeBlush on Facebook and Instagram (@makemeblush)

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment