Powered by Blogger.

suiteblanco spring lookbook 2014

Saturday, April 19, 2014

As I mentioned previously in this post, the warm weather has put me in the mood for lingerie inspired pieces and of course, lots of white.

It's my favorite color for the season. Nothing beats a crisp and fresh all white outfit under the blistering sun. Keeps me cool even when it's dreadfully hot.

It is for these reasons that I decided to feature Suiteblanco's Spring Lookbook on my blog.

I fell in love the moment I unzipped the folder containing these photos.

Each piece featured is something that I've been looking for to complete my summer wardrobe mood:


This Spring 2014, Suiteblanco features a lot of  garments made with simplicity and good taste; light see-through fabrics which include lace edgings or lace bands; embroideries, crochet openwork figures or macramé knots; frills and pleats. 

The palette for this season consists of sweet shades which go from off white to pale pink that blend perfectly with the skin.


To contrast all the stark whites, there's also lots of dresses, crop tops, miniskirts and pleated shorts in strawberry reds and deep sky blue backgrounds with oriental inspired floral prints.

To tie everything in are a cheerful bunch of accessories and shoes in bright colors which are decorated using dyes, braids and studs. Also expect lots of beadwork and natural stones.



for more on Suiteblanco's Spring Lookbook for 2014, you may check out www.blanco.com

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment