Powered by Blogger.

sunday dress

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Admittedly not the best pictures ever...(we have yet to learn the art of interesting looking photographs with flash)...but I wanted to document this outfit since it's rare that I get decked out in something as demure as this.

Still at the Dove Summit here (read more about it in this post) and still required to wear white, I re-used the camisole seen in this post and paired it instead with an old midi skirt I purchased ages ago in Hong Kong. I normally get rid of my clothes pretty fast, less than a year maybe? But this has managed to survive. I can never seem to let it go. Maybe it's the quirky rocking horse print or the nice, silk fabric. Not sure but I'm glad the midi is coming back into style, a chance to re-wear some old favorites. :)




top from sm ladies fashion | rocking horse skirt (from HK, old) | stradivarius lace up nude sandals | romwe necklace (see here) | rafe bag | alex and ani, pandora bracelets

photos by Ana

GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment