Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Patchwork Denim

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IMG_8907striped_shirt_patchwork_jeans_fashion_blogger_ukraine_nika_hukstriped_shirt_patchwork_jeans_fashion_blogger_ukraine_nika_huk_stylestriped_shirt_patchwork_jeans_fashion_blogger_ukraine_nika_huk_street_stylestriped_shirt_patchwork_jeans_fashion_blogger_ukraine_nika_huk_personal_style

A classic example of office style by me, since I am my own boss I wear whatever I want, most of the time these are sneakers and biker jackets but last Friday I opted for something more serious looking.

I've been searching for a blue&white striped shirt for a while, you know those times when you're trying something on and thinking man, a *place item here* would go perfect with this, well, a light blue pj shirt was this kind of item for me, I'm sure it'll get tons of wear as I have about a dozen ideas of how to pair it.

I'm wearing:

Shirt - Cichic
Patchwork jeans - Sheinside
Sandals - Stradivarius (similar ones here, here and here)
Bag - Marc B (in black here, similar one here)
Watch - Michael Kors
Sunnies - Zara

SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment