Powered by Blogger.

marie france i.lipo launch - instant inch-loss

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I had a sexy lunch today at the Revolving Restaurant in Eastwood for the launch of Marie France's newest service: i.Lipo.

It was my first time there, not very good for vertigo but it is pretty cool to start dining on one end of the resto and find yourself all the way at the other end by the time you finish your meal. The place offers a 360 degree view of the Metro plus the food is also very good (le souffle) including the special "calorie counted" healthy set that was specially prepared for us.


During our meal, Dj Delamar of RX 93.1, spoke to us about her experience with Marie France and iLipo. She had it done on her tummy and thighs and says that she's now even slimmer than her pre-pregnancy body!


After the meal it was time to head down to the Marie France clinic for consultation and finally try the iLipo treatment ourselves!

What is i.Lipo?
i.Lipo is the latest breakthrough in laser lypolysis and Marie France is the first to make it available in the Philippines. It's a non-invasive, non-painful (:P) treatment that eliminates fat from the body and contours by using low-level laser technology.


How Does i.Lipo Work?

iLipo uses low levels of visible red laser light to target and eliminate unwanted fat. Treatment pads are placed on problem areas and the i.Lipo emits laser energy which prompt fat cells to break down the stored triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerol.

These are then transported to tissues for use when the body needs its energy reserves, thereby promoting metabolism. Once metabolized, these are eliminated throught the body's natural process.


Why am I getting excited about i.Lipo?

I am super excited about iLipo because the results are immediate and I have this stubborn little roll of fat on my lower abdomen which is so difficult to get rid off no matter how many sit-ups I do! It's been a source of embarrassment eversince I gave birth and I hate hate hate the way it looks.

Also who wouldn't get even the tiniest bit excited after seeing these before and after pics?


Okay now here's the clincher...due to time constraints and late scheduling, I wasn't able to personally try it this afternoon. All the machines were booked and I couldn't wait any longer so I'm having it done next week instead.

But all didn't go to waste because I spent the afternoon getting a Tripolar/Maximus treatment.


The Tripolar/Maximus is something that I have been wanting to try for a couple of years now. It's similar to an RF treatment except it also firms and contracts your muscles while improving the elasticity of your skin at the same time.

This is the machine we used:


And this is my problem area :(

My lower belly with the little roll of stubborn fat (that I will get rid of next week with a vengeance :P) loose skin and stretchmarks :(


Before the treatment begins, you are measured and marked. 
Afterwards, a generous amount of glycerin based oil is spread over the area and the nozzle of the machine is rolled around your belly much like an ultrasound:

It's warm and pretty much painless except for a few really quick pinches, there are times when it can get pretty hot too but it's all very tolerable and after awhile it goes numb and you hardly feel anything at all.


The entire treatment is done in a private room and lasts about 30 minutes. When you're done, expect some swelling and redness but no pain:


There is no down-time, you can take a shower, workout or do anything normally just a couple of hours after.

The treatment is supposed to continue working for a week which is also approximately how long your body will take to normalize. For optimum results, you need to undergo at least 10 sessions.

This, I am told is what most celebrities do after child-birth. I am crossing my fingers for similar results and I am also super super excited for my i.Lipo appointment next week!

Will tell you more about i.Lipo and share my personal experience with you next week!

In the meantime, you can check out Marie France via www.mariefrance.com.phFacebook and Twitter and Instagram (mariefranceph) for more info on branches, rates and services.

You can also call 894-2639 to book for a consultation.

Join My Princess Hazel Salon and Spa Giveaway HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment