Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Embracing the Unflattering Shapes

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

IMG_0896nika_huk_fashion_blogger_ukraine_cropped_top_wide_jeans_street_style_outfit_personal_stylehow_to_wear_a_white_crop_topwhite_crop_top_outfit_ideaswhite_crop_top_outfit_ideas_how_to_wearnika_huk_fashion_blogger_ukraine_cropped_top_wide_jeans_street_style_outfit_personal_style_2nika_huk_fashion_blogger_ukraine_cropped_top_wide_jeans_street_style_outfit_personal_styl_3

There must be something wrong with me because lately I've started to deliberately wear more items that are sort of unflattering in the traditional sense. I mean, take the whole 90s trend, or noromcore, or ugly shoe trend - all these things and shapes make you look weird and unsexy, but you can't deny the freedom that comes along. Letting go of the constant pressure to look pretty and polished lets me focus and something new, the world is my oyster :)

Are you guilty of the proverbial man-repelling ©?

I'm wearing:

Top - Cichic 
Jeans - FrontRow
Backpack - Newlook (similar ones here and here)
Sandals - Asos (similar ones here and here)  
Necklace - Zara (an even cuter one here)
Watch - Casio


SHOP THIS POST:



Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment