Powered by Blogger.

Monday Cravings: Jumpsuits & Playsuits

Monday, June 23, 2014



Jumpsuits are such an understated piece of clothing that we normally ignore when shopping. I mean, let's face it, we may have dozens of dresses in our closets and only one or two jumpsuits, even despite the fact they can be even more chic and elegant. A jumpsuit is the easiest thing to wear, you don't have to pull your hair out coming up with outfit ideas, just pick a bag and shoes and you're all set! And also, isn't it cool to wear a cute short dress without letting the world see your underwear (which honestly is my biggest problem, when it comes to short dresses)? There's so many amazing playsuits that look like dresses, yet give you the freedom to climb stairs and ride bikes and not freak out every minute :) 

Anyways, I think it's unfair we completely neglect jumpsuits, so right now I intend to find a couple to make my summer mornings as effortless as possible. I hope you can find something too!




























Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment